1. Can I drink my growler in the Tap Room? No To-Go beverages are allowed to be consumed on premises. This includes growlers, bottles and cans.
2. Can I bring my pet to the Tap Room? With the exception of service dogs, no animals are allowed inside the Brewery or Tap Room. This is a health code violation.
3. Can I bring my children to the Tap Room? People of all ages are welcome to come in to the Brewery and Tap Room. We have several non-alcoholic beverages for the kids to enjoy, as well as a great atmosphere that is family friendly.
4. Can I purchase a keg at the Tap Room? Yes, we do have kegs for sale. Not all beers will be available at all times and pricing will vary depending on the beer you choose. We can only reserve a keg for you 24 hours before pickup. There is a $100 deposit per keg which is fully refundable upon return. You must be 21 to purchase a keg and present a valid, state issued, photo ID at the time of purchase.
5. Did Lost Rhino used to be called Old Dominion? Our founder Matt Hagerman has deep roots here in Ashburn and was a brewer at Old Dominion for many years. When Old Dominion was moved to Delaware Matt decided it was time start his own brewery. He was committed to bringing great craft beer back to the community that deserved a place it could call its own, and hence Lost Rhino Brewing Company was born.
6. Can I make reservations? We do not take reservations. Lost Rhino is first come, first serve.
7. "Seating & Ordering" When you come into the Tap Room please seat yourself wherever you like. All food and drink orders are placed at the bar.
8. Where can I find Lost Rhino beer in my area? We are currently distributed in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. only.
9. I can't get Lost Rhino where I live. Can you ship some to me? By law, we are not able to ship alcoholic beverages to you.